Aug 19, 202110:00 am–3:30 pm
Download the Resources
The recording from August 19th is available to watch now!
Make Your Voice Heard!
Patient Focused Drug Development meetings give patients and families living with xerostomia a way to share their day-to-day experience living with chronic dry mouth. This information will be passed along to develop and improve treatments for xerostomia. No one understands what it is like to live with chronic dry mouth except you!
- 10:00 AM Welcome & Opening Remarks with Drs. Kendall Marcus & James Sciubba
- 10:30 AM Session 1: Xerostomia Symptoms & Daily Impacts
- 11:00 AM Audience Discussion
- 12:30 PM 30-minute Break
- 1:00 PM Session 2: Current & Future Xerostomia Treatments
- 1:30 PM Audience Discussion
- 3:00 PM Next Steps & Closing Remarks