As part of our on-going effort to lift up our community and spread awareness, we are accepting submissions for our 30 Stories in 30 Days and #ThankfulThursday awareness campaigns. Each post will share a story written by a cancer survivor or caregiver affected by head & neck or thyroid cancer.
Both campaigns are a great way for cancer survivors and their caregivers to share advice and stories from their own experiences. It’s like getting encouragement from a friend who’s been there. Not only does it offer hope, but it also helps people feel less alone on their journey. It’s amazing how hearing from someone who’s been through it can make a world of difference.
Share Your Story
Unsure where to begin? Use one of these writing prompts.
- How have your life, outlook, and priorities changed as a result of your experience with cancer?
- Offer one piece of advice to someone at the beginning of this journey.
- Describe a time since the diagnosis that you have felt powerful and strong.
- How do you feel about the changes cancer has brought into your life?
- Describe what gives you hope.