- 1 Loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 4 Plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 T Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 c Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Garlic close, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz Artichoke hearts, marinated & quartered
- 1/2 c Black olives, sliced
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
In a bowl, combine all ingredients except bread and feta cheese. Mix well.
Place bread on a baking sheet and cover each half with the mixture. Top with the feta cheese.
Place baking sheet under the broiler and toast until golden and feta cheese melts. Remove from oven and cut into slices.