Share Your Story and Inspire Others!
In preparation for Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month this September, we are accepting submissions for our 30 Stories in 30 Days awareness campaign.
We are accepting submissions for our 30 Stories in 30 Days awareness campaign. For each day in April and September, we will post a story written by an individual, family, or company affected by cancer. In April, we post inspiring stories to promote oral cancer awareness, while in September we share hopeful stories to support thyroid cancer awareness.
30 Stories in 30 Days provides cancer survivors with first-hand accounts that encourage the development of coping skills, reduce social isolation, and inspire hope. We understand the profound impact a cancer diagnosis can have on your life. Whether you are a survivor, caregiver, friend, or employee of a health care related company, your insight is valuable and can help others along this journey.
We invite you to share your story here: https://headandneckcancerguide.org/share-your-story
If you are not sure where to begin, here are some writing prompts:
- How have your life, outlook, and priorities changed as a result of your experience with cancer?
- Offer one piece of advice to someone at the beginning of this journey.
- Describe a time since the diagnosis that you have felt powerful and strong.
- How do you feel about the changes cancer has brought into your life?
- Describe what gives you hope.